About Silvercar by Audi:
Silvercar by Audi is a premium rental car service with a fleet consisting entirely of award-winning Audi vehicles. Designed for flexible mobility, Silvercar by Audi allows customers the opportunity to get into an Audi when and how they want- for a day, a week, or a month. Access the well-equipped vehicles through contactless pick-up and drop-off, optional delivery, and a seamless elevated user experience. Continually earning the highest customer satisfaction and loyalty scores in the industry, Silvercar is available in 2 NYC locations and 30 Audi dealerships and growing. Silvercar was acquired by Audi in 2017.
Together, Silvercar Inc. and Audi will continue to push the boundaries of modern mobility, inspired by our customers, and dedicated to innovation, premium digital experiences, and moving you forward.
For more information, please visit Silvercar.com.
Silvercar by Audi’s team is currently hiring a Mobility Specialist at the dealership.
As a Mobility Specialist, you will:
- Working at car dealerships where you will be working alongside dealer employees to support SbA rentals and awareness + dealership overflow vehicle requests.
- Provide training and assistance to new and existing employees on Silvercar standard operating procedures including dealership specific nuances.
- Resolve general vehicle operations issues and handle customer escalations on questions regarding Silvercar policies and procedures on items such as billing, fuel, insurance, damage, etc.
- Maintain quality control to the Silvercar standards by overseeing vehicle prep and staging including exterior washing, detailing interior and exterior, refueling, and customer preference resets on the MMI.
- Monitor fleet maintenance needs and schedule service with the dealership as required.
- Prepare new and/or transferred vehicles for service upon delivery
- Prepare vehicles for service before transport to alternate locations
- Prepare vehicles for de-fleeting as necessary
- Assist in the management and closure of vehicle damage claims
- Perform facility housekeeping daily to ensure a safe and presentable work and customer environment.
- Ability to think quickly and work well under pressure to find resolutions that support multiple parties interests- customers, dealerships, Silvercar by Audi
- Exhibit superior driving skills, mindful of traffic regulations and the customers comfort level
- Demonstrated ability to be excellent with interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain self-awareness and proper messaging when interacting with various stakeholders, vendors, and customers at the dealership.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to be proactive in finding innovative solutions to problems and to identify areas of improvement whether in process, customer interactions, setting customer expectations, fleet matters, or resolving dealership partnership issues.
- Smart technology savvy, including troubleshooting
- Be comfortable using technology to communicate with customers
- Experience successfully interacting with demanding and high-need customers
Silvercar offers you:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Generous benefits package for full-time employment (Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance and more)
- Backed by Audi, a 109-year-old automotive industry leader
- Discounts on Silvercar rentals
Silvercar is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity is celebrated. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, or disability.