Silvercar by Audi’s team is currently hiring a Mobility Specialist at SP+Parking
Mobility Specialist Duties Include:
- Work alongside dealer employees to support SbA rentals and awareness + dealership overflow vehicle requests.
- Provide training and assistance to new and existing employees on Silvercar standard operating procedures including dealership specific nuances.
- Resolve general vehicle operations issues and handle customer escalations on questions regarding Silvercar policies and procedures on items such as billing, fuel, insurance, damage, etc.
- Maintain quality control to the Silvercar standards by overseeing vehicle prep and staging including exterior washing, detailing interior and exterior, refueling, and customer preference resets on the MMI.
- Monitor fleet maintenance needs and schedule service with the dealership as required.
- Prepare new and/or transferred vehicles for service upon delivery
- Prepare vehicles for service before transport to alternate locations
- Prepare vehicles for de-fleeting as necessary
- Assist in the management and closure of vehicle damage claims
- Perform facility housekeeping daily to ensure a safe and presentable work and customer environment.
- Ability to think quickly and work well under pressure to find resolutions that support multiple parties interests- customers, dealerships, Silvercar by Audi
- Exhibit superior driving skills, mindful of traffic regulations and the customers comfort level
- Demonstrated ability to be excellent with interpersonal relationships and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain self-awareness and proper messaging when interacting with various stakeholders, vendors, and customers at the dealership.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to be proactive in finding innovative solutions to problems and to identify areas of improvement whether in process, customer interactions, setting customer expectations, fleet matters, or resolving dealership partnership issues.
- Smart technology savvy, including troubleshooting
- Be comfortable using technology to communicate with customers
- Experience successfully interacting with demanding and high-need customers
- Competitive hourly pay
- Generous benefits package for full-time employment (Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance and more)
- Backed by Audi, a 109-year-old automotive industry leader
- Discounts on Silvercar rentals
About Silvercar by Audi:
Silvercar by Audi is a next-generation premium mobility company whose fleet consists entirely of award-winning Audi vehicles. With its sleek mobile app, Silvercar removes the headache of traditional car rental. No lines or counters. No paperwork. No hassles. Just the best in customer service and premium products every time. The company was acquired by Audi in 2017. Silvercar continually earns the highest customer satisfaction and loyalty scores in the industry and with 26 locations at airports and in select urban cores. Silvercar is the largest premium mobility company in North America and continues to seek growth opportunities in new markets and with expanded customer offerings.
Together, Silvercar Inc. and Audi will continue to push the boundaries of modern mobility, inspired by our customers, and dedicated to innovation, premium digital experiences, and moving you forward.