Growth Marketing Analyst-Austin Based
Silvercar by Audi is currently hiring a Growth Marketing Analyst
We are currently hiring a Analyst, Growth Marketing. Our goal is to find an experienced professional to help us drive the growth engine for Silvercar by Audi’s rental at the dealership business, through performance marketing programs, and high ROI campaigns that generate traffic and resulting conversion. This role will have the unique ability to influence customer acquisition and retention and have a major impact on the future growth of the company. The position is with a high-performing team of experienced experts, and reports directly to the Director, Growth Marketing and E-Commerce. In short, this is a tremendous opportunity to make an impact and learn from some of the best minds in the mobility industry.
Growth Marketing Analyst duties include:
- Execute a multi-channel customer acquisition strategy and tactics to drive awareness, sign-ups and bookings.
- Manage day-to-day activities including display, search (paid and organic), and social media.
- Ideate and create new tests, designed to optimize conversion from digital and CRM marketing activities.
- Support Audi of America’s channel marketing activities.
- Develop and optimize automated CRM marketing campaigns, including A/B and multivariate testing, with the goal of improving engagement rates (open, click, and conversion).
- Incorporate CRM audiences into segmentation and messaging of acquisition campaigns.
- Leverage tools including our CRM platform, and loyalty program.Develop new data-driven and informed strategies, to drive growth across all parts of the customer lifecycle.
- Engage with 3rd parties, including agencies and contractors as needed.
Accountability and Performance Measures
New customers: Web sessions, bookings, conversion and revenue.
Repeat: Increase repeat rates, and engagement with our loyalty program.
Efficiency: Reduce costs to acquire and retain customers.
- 2 or more years of relevant marketing experience in a B2C environment, with travel industry, or online marketplace experience preferred.
- Hands on knowledge and experience, working with multi-channel B2C marketing automation programs that incorporate email and mobile messaging. Experience with Iterable is strongly preferred.
- 2 or more years of online paid marketing experience. Display and/or SEM is highly desirable.
- Exceptionally strong analytical skills and mindset.
- Proactive, resourceful, and results-oriented self-starter, with the ability to thrive in an authentic, feedback-driven culture, and "roll-up-your-sleeves” environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid organizational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple work streams effectively. Experience with JIRA and Asana is desirable and considered fundamental tools for this role.
- Demonstrable knowledge of analytics tools, including Google Analytics and Looker.
- A competitive base salary, with bonus incentive eligibility.
- Full benefits including: medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
- A modern office in downtown Austin, with free parking.
- An upbeat, small team environment, with a progressive culture, and flexible hours
- The full backing of Audi, a 109-year-old automotive industry leader.
- A semi-flat organizational structure, which ensures your influence on key decisions, and a control over multiple levers to drive the business.
- Unlimited paid vacation policy.
- Discounts on Silvercar rentals.
Silvercar by Audi is a next-generation premium mobility company, whose fleet consists entirely of award-winning Audi vehicles. With a sleek mobile app, Silvercar removes the headache of traditional car rental. No lines or counters, no paperwork, no hassles. Only the best in customer service and premium products, every time. Silvercar was acquired by Audi in 2017 and continually earns the highest customer satisfaction and loyalty scores in the industry. We are the largest premium mobility company in North America, and continue to seek growth opportunities in new markets, and with expanded customer offerings.
Together, Silvercar and Audi will continue to push the boundaries of modern mobility. We are inspired by our customers, and dedicated to innovation, delivering premium digital experiences, and moving our customers forward.
Silvercar is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity is celebrated. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual preference, age, or disability.